sâmbătă, 4 decembrie 2010

Perfection


"I arrive @ Luxembourg Central. Before I decided to go, I searched the net for AS. Found you through your uni eventually. As I pay the taxi driver I look up at your room. Your silhouette is a dark form against the light and I can see clearly the roundings of your breasts, even that your nipples are erect (that's because you are striking them while placing your head in your neck). Do you realise that every passer-by can see you?
Probably, and I realise with a jolt of surprise that you have an exhibitionist streak in you. I ring the bell of the studio below you and in my best Letzemburgs I explain I am the pizza guy ("Hei elei kuk elei"). I knock on your door. You seem a bit embarrassed and flustered because your tits are bare. While covering them with a robe, you answer the door. Without hesitation I push you in the room. The fear in your eyes gives way to pleasure when you realise it's me. On your bed I slide my hand in your robe, the sharpness of your nipples almost hurts my hand. I squeeze them softly and then turn them gently around but, as you pinch my hand I realise that you want it a bit rougher so I pull them, see how far they will erect. You start kneading my crotch and I become harder and harder...it bursts to the material of my short, demanding to be freed like some white Nelson Mandela. I slip my hand in your knickers and instantly feel your wetness while moving up your clit is swollen like Flipper the dolphin and gently I stroke it once. The effect is instantaneous: you lower yourself on your knees and take the helmet of Nelson between your lips, gently biting on it, covering it with your tongue.
I start massaging your clit, keeping the teasing now to a minimum because obviously you had enough. I lower myself and start sucking your clit, after gently licking it I can be more firm. Your wetness covers my chin, it smells like dried blossom: you come for the first time and make exactly that noise which I expected you to make. As if being sucked in an air tight sluce you guide me in you but after a few pushes I retreat, promise to finish the old inside - out after we had dinner. All flustered you put on your dress, but no knickers. In a fancy resturant your foot keeps massaging my balls under the table. But I have to go, last train is waiting. Before I go I look into your eyes and know that this is not the end.
We shall meet again."

This is perfection!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu